New Vanity Bumper Colors

Hey everyone! RoboPromo now offers orange and purple vanity bumper material. Go check it out and change up your bumper colors this year!

10 Likes

Why does green get a whole extra word to describe its specific variation? Don’t all of the other colors deserve descriptive words too?

Also, I demand zebra stripes.

18 Likes

Humans can see more shades of green than other colors, so it needs extra descriptors of course!!!1!

3 Likes

Would regular “Stripes” be acceptable?

13 Likes

Nope. You haven’t seen their pants, have you…

4 Likes

See, you should have said “Would stripes be acceptable?” but now you’ve gone and qualified them as regular stripes.

7 Likes

(587 here) they are quite the pants…

1 Like

Cuz green is cool🤣

1 Like

We could go with tempera paint color names: Tuxedo Black, Banana Yellow, Dial-Up Orange

How they associated orange with an anthropomorphic telephone beats me.

Meanwhile, maroon of any description (besides vomit-inducing) would be nice.

Welcome to ChiefDelphi…

4 Likes

OSCAR 832 uses green (it’s not easy…) so we fully support the extra attention Green gets, and all those other colors can go bite a lemon.:wink:

1 Like

Or a lime… :wink:

3 Likes

The man demands zebra stripes, logically there’s nothing that could substitute. Zebra Bumpers 2021.

2 Likes

Sorry guys, wish we could give you Zebra, but this is the best we’ve got. We fully support zebra mascots though!

33 Likes

I love the new naming. I appreciate this so much.

14 Likes

We appreciate that you appreciate it.

8 Likes

Green really is a superior color.

2 Likes

Kelly Green zebra bumpers sound even cooler :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Marshall, all you need to do is get black bumpers and then send them a “custom logo” artwork of zebra stripes and they will send you the white stripes to iron on to your black bumpers.

And, as a bonus, this exercise will fundamentally answer once and for all the timeless question of whether a zebracorn is black with white stripes or white with black stripes.

4 Likes

Sold.