NHL Stanley Cup Finals

Well, since we all have reached the NHL finals, I have seen some people that have voted for the Ducks and only a few (DJ…) to go for New Jersey - there for I want to see a poll to see what most of the CDers want to win!

(Even if you don’t respond to this forum, please vote!!)

Yeah its obvious on who is going to win the “Who would you like to win” poll, but the “Who will win” poll would go the other way :wink:

48 Hrs till a Duck Meltdown

*Originally posted by D.J. Fluck *
**48 Hrs till a Duck Meltdown **

Whatever you say, D.J…

Didn’t the Devils have a bit of a problem during the semis?

hmmm didnt DJ have a bit of a problem predicting who will win? Look at his record. Look at Matt and Kristy’s records. 'nuff said

Cory

Wow, I feel honored to be ranked up there with the Hockey God. I can’t say I’m quite to that level yet, I’ve made one blunder but hey…going 5/6 thus far aint too shabby. I still say the Ducks!

*Originally posted by Cory *
**hmmm didnt DJ have a bit of a problem predicting who will win? Look at his record. Look at Matt and Kristy’s records. 'nuff said

Cory **

Woop-Woop!

Lol - now DJ is a little Crispy! It’s all good. Lets just say gods think alike…

:wink:

(BTW - I’m perfect in my predictions - 100%!!)

*Originally posted by Matt Attallah *
**(BTW - I’m perfect in my predictions - 100%!!) **

If you were 100% in your predictions, the Red Wings would be in the position the Ducks are right now :smiley: Right now Im a little over 60% correct on mine, which isnt bad…Im still doing better then Barry Melrose :smiley: (True hockey fans will get that).

*Originally posted by D.J. Fluck *
**If you were 100% in your predictions, the Red Wings would be in the position the Ducks are right now :smiley: Right now Im a little over 60% correct on mine, which isnt bad…Im still doing better then Barry Melrose :smiley: (True hockey fans will get that). **

I never predicted that round… :wink:

BTW - Barry knows nothing… Just a hot bag of air (yes, more than you DJ… :D)