NI LabVIEW for FRC Improper Installation Inquiry

Downloaded LabVIEW 2022 Q3 from NI Package Manager (in lieu of LabVIEW for FRC from NI website) due to technical troubles with licensing. Now, I do not have the FRC splash screen when opening LabVIEW, nor the WPILib functions. Is it possible to add the necessary FRC drivers and Add-Ons now that both LabVIEW 2022 Q3, and FRC Game Tools 2022 f1 are installed? Else, must I reinstall LabVIEW for FRC software from NI? Please advise.

LabVIEW for FRC uses an older version of labview- for 2022 I believe it was either 2021 or 2020. You’ll need to install LabVIEW with the FRC installer.

You shouldn’t need to license it immediately- it usually gives you 30 days to license. What issues were you having?

Follow the instructions here to install LabVIEW:

And here to install the FRC-specific pieces:

You should be at this stage installing LabVIEW for FRC 2022, as the game tools are still in beta for 2023.

I have already installed the FRC Game Tools for FRC from NI website (correctly). In summary, because I downloaded LabVIEW from the NI Package Manager and not the NI website to begin with (which included FRC-specific items), I must uninstall/reinstall the entire software suite. In other words, I cannot independently add-in FRC-specific packages (e.g., WPILib functions) to my current LabVIEW software for the upcoming season.

For the upcoming season, should I download LabVIEW 2022 Q3 for FRC or an older version? What are the correct (not necessarily current) software versions for the upcoming season for both LabVIEW and FRC Game Tools (assuming all must be downloaded from the NI website)? WPI link brings us to 2023 version. Is this the correct, or should a different version be used?

For the upcoming season the specific 2023 software downloads will be released at Kickoff.
We have to wait and install our competition software after Kickoff.
Changes are still being made based on the ongoing Beta testing.