Nooooooooo!!!!

…more hair on my head any more… Stoooopid play’s. They make you do crazy things… Oh, right then, for those not in the know, I made it into a play playing opposite someone who looks a LOT like Jessica Boucher, only with really red hair (the curls and length is there too!). It’s not so bad except - I had to CUT MY HAIR!

Bah, oh well, probably wouldnt be too bad if it werent for the fact the director told me to get it cut like George W. Bush, and because of my hair’s curliness, caused it to poof like that gal’s in “Just one of the Guys”. Eh well, it’ll grow back. Just a bit more… Moan moan, gripe gripe, okay I’m done… :stuck_out_tongue: . Any other hair-cut horror stories out there???

I just got my hair cut, all the blonde is out. I usually cut it myself but decided to have it done by someone else for a change. BIG mistake. It’s worse than when I cut it. It’s uneven and just plain bad. I won’t be paying anyone to cut my hair again for a while. Hopefully when I bleach it again it won’t be too bad.

I got my hair chopped off today, much shorter than normal i got like 2 inches cut off…

Andrew

Awwww, Im in a show with Robby!
Well, sort of :wink:

Actually, in the spring I’ll be in “How to Succeed at Business w/out Even Trying” (which is kinda ironic for a b-school :wink: )

Sorry Ive been quiet lately, this college thing has swept me up…I should post pics soon of how if you stand outside my dorm looking at it and turn 45 degrees to your left, you see the construction work for Olin College of Engineering. Btw, if anyone listens to NPR All things Considered or the Today Show, they were on both.

I have also been dubbed the “robot girl” and “Small Wonder” (think back to the old tv show).

Oh, and to actually have some relevant content to this thread, I only cut my hair once a year :wink:

I get my hair trimmed every so often. I just got my hair trimmed last weekend, and I must say, it looks very nice.

Note to others: split ends are a pain.

-Ed “That crazy kid from 121 with long hair and a ton of buttons on his vest” McDonnell

words of advice:
never tease your dad about his receding hair line. it will come back to haunt you. trust me.

Geez, I do that all the time. That’s because I got my hair from my mom’s side. :smiley:

I get my hair trimmed every so often. I just got my hair trimmed last weekend, and I must say, it looks very nice.

Ba ahahahahahhahahahahahaahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhaahhahaahhahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaahgahahahahhahahahahahahaha.

That is so a lie!!!, “every so often”. You even said yourself the last time you got a haircut is in Winter of 99. Look I won’t disclose any other infomation I know out of shear respect. But I can tell you what he wrote is so a lie.

*Originally posted by Brandon Martus *
**words of advice:
never tease your dad about his receding hair line. it will come back to haunt you. trust me. **

Shall I say awww, poor Brandon :frowning: . You could be like Andre Aggassi, shave it so it’ s not so noticeable.

That is so a lie!!!, “every so often”. You even said yourself the last time you got a haircut is in Winter of 99. Look I won’t disclose any other infomation I know out of shear respect. But I can tell you what he wrote is so a lie.

Eddie, I think you just got called out.
Anyway on topic thought, I shall be bleaching my hair today to try to hide the bad hair cut.

#1: December of 98. You’re a year off.

#2: I said trimmed, not cut. There is a major difference. So pppbbbbbttttttt!

And again, I must say it looks very nice.