Not the best ?, 'the worst'.

Posted by nick237.

Engineer on team #237, sie h2o bots, from Watertown high school ct and sieman co.

Posted on 11/22/2000 7:41 PM MST

Explain to me the reasoning behind the busing system?. If a team is staying in one of the resorts the bus picks them up out side the front entrances of the Hotel, and then deposits them in front of the the main tent at Epcot, A short walk to the booth.
Then at the end of the day when the team, and especialy us ‘old’ Adult Leaders who need their beds because our bodies are racked with pain from the days events, and ’ what seems like ’ hundreds of miles of walking and running, the Wisdom of Disney punishes the near Dead by making them catch the buses at the other end of the Planet.
They need a shuttle from our booth ’ 237 ’ to the bus stop.
Then to compound the agony the teams that are staying in the local motels get picked up where the buses drop off in the morning, a short crawl.
This is the only thing that real makes me hate the Disney setup, the rest I love.
Does it make sence to anyone?
Old nick 237

Posted by Erin.   [PICTURE: SAME | NEW | HELP]

Other on team #65, Huskie Brigade, from Pontiac Northern High School and GM Powertrain.

Posted on 11/23/2000 7:19 AM MST

In Reply to: Not the best ?, ‘the worst’. posted by nick237 on 11/22/2000 7:41 PM MST:

Yeah, I don’t like that whole walk to the Disney bus stops idea… It is really hard for me not to go running into epcot on the way there…
Nick? Old? C’mon man, I know you can handle it, you’re a tough guy :slight_smile:

Maybe we should write a letter about the busing system, and possibly implementing a shuttle system.
Good idea.

-Erin