Now that we are back, who were the top teams?

Posted by Mike Kulibaba, Student on team #88, TJ², from Bridgewater-Raynham Regional and Johnson and Johnson.

Posted on 4/25/99 10:25 PM MST

Well Team 88 and I just got back from what we consider a great moment in Team history. We didn’t win the whole thing(congrats to 176 and there alliance partners) but we did do very well( I would really like to thank all our alliance partners,especially X-Cats who helped us get one of only 2 perfect scores in the nationals). Now that I have had time to think about how things went and how awesome most of the teams were, I tried to come up with a list of my top 5 teams. And this is just how I fell and I know alot of people are going to be upset if I don’t say there team but I don’t mean any disrespect. I think about 80-90% of the teams were quality teams and I wouldn’t of minded being paired up with any of them. But here is my 5:

5 Team 68- GM Swing Kids( I especially liked their cart)
4 Team 126- Nypro/Clinton
3 Team 88- TJ²
2 Team 176- UTC
1 Team 157- Aztechs
That’s just my five, I know many people are gonna disagree but that just adds to more fun. See you all next year and maybe I’ll see some of you at the rumble at the rock in Plymouth in July!! it was a great competition and a great year for FIRST

Mike Kulibaba TJ² Team 88