NRG 948: Autonomous is a go!

We set this up as a goal on Day 1 of Kick-off and have been working our tails off ever since to get it to work… Here is “Kim Coggs,” our practice bot, finally accomplishing it. Tonight and tomorrow we have our six hours of robot contact and hope to transfer it all to “Edward Scissorlift,” our competition bot… We’ll be at PNW District - Glacier Peak this weekend, hopefully putting it on display.

I just need to celebrate our victory.

Very nice, looking forward to seeing it compete this weekend!

Awesome! Well done guys!

Well done NRG!
It will be fun to play with you on the field.

Looking forward to it Navid (Auburn, week 5) and Bob (NW Champs)… We may just have to rank ahead of you in Cheney so that we can pick a certain center RC snatcher before you grab them. :slight_smile:

Good luck but there are going to be a bunch of good teams there… you will certainly have to beat a number of teams from Washington and Oregon to get your pick…

We have a few more tricks up our sleeves too by the way.

It will be fun in Cheney… I hope we both get there.

You guys always do and blow our minds! :smiley:

District Champs this year will be pretty crazy with teams showing off a lot of new functionality. I’m sure lots of teams kept things in their holster for their first event.

Yup… I haven’t seen very many teams in the NW with a quick center RC grab yet… Unless that changes IRS is going to be a very desirable pick - unless they get to do the picking… Who knows, maybe we’ll add that - just for fun.

Awesome job, and great robot! This is the only autonomous that is really worth doing this year, and it will be a huge leg up for you this weekend. I hope we see you guys in Cheney!

Awesome job, and great robot! This is the only autonomous that is really worth doing this year, and it will be a huge leg up for you this weekend. I hope we see you guys in Cheney!

If you don’t mind me asking… What does it weigh in at?