[OCCRA]: Programming Assistance

I have noticed that some teams do not plan on having a Vex robot present at the Walled Lake competition this Thursday. Anyone who needs help with programming their Vex robots private message me and I will be glad to help with whatever I can. I have been using EasyC for both Vex and FRC to program all last year. I can help trouble-shoot or teach you some of the basics if anone missed the programming workshop. I am good with simple code and experementing with some of the sensors.

-Sam

Sam,
I have offered programming assistance to Lamphere (255), Hazel Park (50), Southfield (94) and OTC-SE(111). So far Lamphere has accepted for 11/12, Southfield for 11/13, Hazel Park ?? (11/14 or 11/15) and OTC-SE 11/16. I will be personally visiting the individual schools to confirm that they are capable of programming with a laptop :smiley: and “helping them to get over the hump”. I hope to leave them with a square bot capable of being able to drive straight forward for 4 feet.

Sounds good to me and any teams that have any problems program wise during the competition can come to team 47’s pit and we will help them the best that we can.

-Sam