OFF Season Event Tucson, Arizona

CRUSH 1011 is pleased to announce their FIRST Annual Robolympics. This is a free event open to any FIRST competitive robot from any competitive season or a FIRST Team prototype including VEX robots. Games will include races, sumo wrestling, obstacle course and robosoccer! This event is co-sponsored by the FIRST Arizona Planning Committee and it is intended to attract new teams in the Tucson and Southern Arizona region. Definitely one for the Chairman’s Award. Come on down to Tucson and strut you robotic stuff and help inspire new team formation! More information at www.crush1011.com/robolympics.html This event requires an RSVP by September 10, 2005. Contact me for more information or call me at 520-909-7227. Trophies and prizes will be awarded to competing teams!

Sorry about the lack of info. It is being held September 17 in Tucson, AZ. The games start at 1:00 pm. Feel free to email me for more information!

That sounds awasome I wish I could go to that to help the spread of FIRST in AZ I was just in the tempe area not to long ago and I have been through Tucson before its a nice area. Good luck