Office Hours for LabVIEW and DAQ support

Various engineers and what have you around National Instruments have been throwing around the idea of holding “open office hours” (or office hours by appointment) to give FIRST teams or individuals 1-on-1 help or support in using LabVIEW, the Robot Simulator, the USB-DAQ, or anything similarly related; teams would be able to call National Instruments toll-free during a specific time period and receive telephone support. I would like to know if you think this would be helpful, and would you take advantage of it? If we get very little interest, we will still seriously consider offering by-appointment office hours.

Please fill in the poll associated with this thread and let me know what you think!

Thanks!
-Danny

2158 Tin Cans in Austin, Texas would definitely be interested. We have not taken the time to debug the Camera Software in Labview. Having assistance available if needed will be really nice.

Sorry, I can’t help but chuckle a bit over this post. You guys are about 7 minutes away from the National Instruments corporate headquarters, if you need help Joe would be happy to drop by sometime and give you a hand - right Joe? :wink:

But, seriously, I wish we could do that for everyone!

-Danny

How about a Tin Can telephone direct to his office?

If we can keep the icicles off the string, I think it could work! :rolleyes:

-Danny