Official Detroit Championship photos from division awards ceremony?

Hey, does anyone know if the official photos ended up online someplace? I am digging around online, and I found this thread, but I don’t think that is it.

Our team actually won an award on Carson-Tesla and and we’d like to get the photo of our kids with the judges down on the field if we can find it. It looks like someone with long hair in a black outfit took it. Thanks!

FIRST usually asks volunteer photographers cover the division awards ceremonies. (I was not asked this past year, so I have none). You’ll have to contact them directly.

2 Likes

Thanks to both of you. I emailed FIRST with the info about the photographer so hopefully we can track that down.

Sorry for the late response. The photographer in the picture is actually Leah Orehek (our media leader). Here is a link to all of the pictures she took. I hope you find what you are looking for.

Sweet, there it is on the front page. And from our next door pit buddies from Houston 2018 at that. Thanks so much for sharing!

Do you know if there is a way we could get the hi-res version of that one? Downloading is disabled on the account.

So happy to help! Are you able to download the picture, or is it that you can’t download the hi-res version of it?

I don’t have the account info/password but I can ask someone for it if needed.

We got a screen shot of it (1024 pixels wide) but it won’t let us download a full-scale image. Thanks again!

No problem!

I see what you mean that you can’t download it. I will reach out to someone and try to help you be able to download it. We don’t have a session for a little while (as it’s the summer) but I will get back to ASAP.

1 Like

Jamee, the FRC Team Advocate, was able to dig up the original for us yesterday, so we are all good. Thanks for your help!

No problem! Glad to hear you were able to find it.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.