Official FIRST Week Zero 2016
Hosted by FIRST HQ and Chop Shop 166

February 20th, 2016
Merrimack High School
38 McElwain St
Merrimack, NH

24 slots available.
$100 for registration per team.

Registration information hasn’t been uploaded yet but it will be found at chopshop166.com.
Registration officially opens FRIDAY 1/15/16 at 12:00 PM noon.**

Any questions can be directed to 166.first@gmail.com.

Thank you guys for hosting this again!

No problem!!! I hope that this season we won’t have quite the snow issues of last year :frowning:

Looking forward to this!

Link to registration? Can’t seem to find it on the site.

Edit: Found it - http://chopshop166.com/WeekZero_Registration

is it up!?

Week Zero Registration is now live!

Register at http://chopshop166.com/WeekZero_Registration

looks like it filled up real fast…also, the Canadian Provinces weren’t there…so I put the nearest one…

Thanks for putting the registration page online!

Team 1519 is signed up and looking forward to the event again this year.

One note, though, is that Week Zero General Information page lists a different day for the event - February 15, 2016 - which is a Monday (President’s Day) instead of the traditional Saturday before bag day (February 20, 2016) mentioned in the original posting above.

We presume the event is actually on February 20, but you’ll want to fix the web page to eliminate confusion. If we’re presuming wrong, please let us know – we wouldn’t normally plan to have a competition-worth robot two Monday’s before “bag day.”

Wow! By 12:10 the event was already at capacity! That brings back memories of signing up for the BAE Granite State regional.

Again, thank you for all the hard work your team puts into this.

By the way, in addition to my note above, the Week Zero General Registration page seems to have some other out-dated information on it.

• The “Click HERE to register” link goes to an old registration page for Mayhem in Merrimack 2013.
  • The “teams registered” section doesn’t seem to be working properly (it isn’t listing the registered teams and I speculate the event isn’t actually at capacity yet.)

i registered to both just in case…

And I put Vermont as State, but we’re from Montreal, Quebec.

Awesome! It will be great to have some Canadian teams there to make Week Zero an international event!

Totally thought this thread was about Palmetto for a minute. :slight_smile:

Sorry for the confusion, everyone. We’re using a new website and currently working through the kinks.

As of 1:18 PM 1/15/16 the following teams have registered for Week Zero 2016:

That means there are only 8 SPOTS REMAINING!

Information about payment will be sent out to all teams soon.

Wow … “Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the Earth.”

As I dismissed my computer class to lunch, I “just happened” to look at the Chief Delphi portal (something I haven’t done for a few days), saw the recent post for Week Zero, and followed the link to the registration page … and was registered by 12:08pm.
Now I see that the slots are almost all filled.

Looking forward to seeing friends old and new in February!

Do you have information for 1735, I filled out the form around 12:05.
-Nick

Yep. I just double-checked and I see your registration. That brings the list of teams to:

I filled out the form too for 1729 and I don’t see us on the list. I just sent an email to the team gmail address too. Hopefully you’ll find us on the list too!

Yes! That’s one of the things that I miss with our new district model; we don’t get to see teams from farther away now. It was so nice to meet great FIRST people from such a wide area.