Official Ship Date??

Posted by Ernie P at 1/25/2001 9:49 AM EST

Engineer on team #548, RoboStangs, from Northville High School and Robert Bosch.

Hi guys,
OK … call me dimless … but can anyone tell me what the official robot ship date is and where it is in the rules?? Your words of wisdom to enlighten my meager knowledge will be accepted as a ray of light in my void of ignorant darkness.
Thanx, Ernie P

Posted by Jeremy at 1/25/2001 10:02 AM EST

Student on team #95 from Lebanon high school.

In Reply to: Official Ship Date??
Posted by Ernie P on 1/25/2001 9:49 AM EST:

i thincks its four weeks from know.

Posted by Matt Leese at 1/25/2001 10:12 AM EST

Other on team #73, Tigerbolt, from Edison Technical HS and Alstom & Rochester Institute of Technology.

The official ship date is February 20 by, I believe, (and this part is off the top of my head) 5 pm. As of now 25 days to ship. The days to ship is listed in the upper-right hand corner of the Chief Delphi web page.

Matt

Posted by Jeremy at 1/25/2001 10:15 AM EST

Student on team #95 from Lebanon high school.

In Reply to: Re: Official Ship Date??
Posted by Matt Leese on 1/25/2001 10:12 AM EST:

hey matt good eyes.

Posted by Josh Vetter at 1/25/2001 12:45 PM EST

Student on team #548, Robostangs, from Northville High School and BOSCH.

Hi Dimless!!
Welcome to the forum, it’s good to see someone else from our team here. Read Update #5 if you get a chance, it has some interesting things about the pneumatics.
Thanks again for the help last night.
Josh Vetter

: Hi guys,
: OK … call me dimless … but can anyone tell me what the official robot ship date is and where it is in the rules?? Your words of wisdom to enlighten my meager knowledge will be accepted as a ray of light in my void of ignorant darkness.
: Thanx, Ernie P