Oh but there's one more.. Type your username with..

It appears we’ve missed the some of the best appendages of all in this lovely revival of the “Type your username” threads - toes! So, can you type with your toes?

li9swaaqw --p03e45r3eaz

Um… I guess that’s a “no” for me…

michyelle 236

i guess my toe-eye coordinaton isnt that bad :stuck_out_tongue:

should i do the type your username with your tongue first ?? oh well … im gonna clean my keyboard with rubbing alcohol before i do that …

so here goes with the toes … but once again … why am i doing this ??

shyra1353

okay … so i kind of cheated… i had two 3’s at the end … but in erasing the last 3, i only used my toes …

What my parents don’t know won’t hurt them…

pcpat

i put the keyboard on the floor, I suppose that’s legal because it’s normally so high that i can’t get my legs to the desktop.
I would have used shift, except for the fact that I kept hitting the ‘Start’ button… :smiley:

DEPARTMENT OF SANITATION!?!?!?
Okay this game is just gross…after my toes i’m definitely not placing anything else there

ohh wait i’ll put socks on…

tri bottedccc-caz88

I thought about posting this… Here it goes.

akuu

Still easier then I thought.

ghree ncactusd34

thats quite tiring :smiley:

Let’s just… stop here. Allright?
The headbutt thing was supposed to be a joke. Seriously.

hererti9cv121

yay! =P some repeatedness… only 2 mess ups =/

ERlgin Clock

Not to shabby… Big toe. :slight_smile:

/off to clean my keyboard now…

jdeff wadegdedlkin

meli w.

I think there are too many of these threads now…

OK.

Go here
Then here
Then go
here

Here
Here
One more to go
And finally, here

When you’ve finished with those, try looking at some of these threads:

Help! Help! Help!!!
No Teams in Idaho or Utah
Heads Up!
FIRST Community Social Events?
How did you thank your engineers/mentors/sponsors this year?
Obtaining Copyrights

Maybe some of these threads can get some of the overwhelming response that the “Type your Username with your _________” threads have been getting. :rolleyes:

Aww, what the heck, I’ve posted in most of the others why not this one. I will also make it known this is my second attempt. The first time I did OK until I went for the numbers, I hit one or more of the function keys and the “Reply to Thread” page went all funny and finally came back blank. So if the CD server had a momentary crash you know who to blame. :rolleyes:

jasy hg 236

Well not too bad, except I decided to join the Techno Ticks instead! :stuck_out_tongue: