Oh no, they're taking over!!!!

Posted by Erin at 2/4/2001 6:33 PM EST

Other on team #65, Huskie Brigade, from Pontiac Northern High School and GM Powertrain.

Are they Mad engineers?!?!!? Are they really robots?!?! the world will never know!!

-Erin

p.s. andy and ken, no offense- your pictures just fit sooo well :slight_smile: i will pick on raul and joe next time.

Posted by Veronica at 2/4/2001 6:52 PM EST

Student on team #27, Team Rush, from Osmtech and Textron.

In Reply to: Oh no, they’re taking over!!!
Posted by Erin on 2/4/2001 6:33 PM EST:

HAHAHA

Posted by Josh at 2/4/2001 7:08 PM EST

Engineer on team #419, Rambots, from Wentworth Institute of Technology.

hehe

hehehe
hehe

hehehe

hehe

p.s.
The link below is a special, phreaked site. it’s not a virus, but i’ll be impressed with anyone who can find two ways to make them go away without pressing CTRL+ALT+DEL

Josh
Team 419
“You see, what i figure they did was cut out a picture of your head and put it on another pictures’ body. I’ve done a bit of photo editing myself” -ten Movie Quote Points for anyone who gets this…Anton, you don’t count…you saw it last night.

Posted by Brett at 2/4/2001 7:16 PM EST

Student on team #201 from Rochester High School.

In Reply to: Re: Oh no, they’re taking over!!!
Posted by Josh on 2/4/2001 7:08 PM EST:

>p.s.
The link below is a special, phreaked site. it’s not a virus, but i’ll be impressed with anyone who can find two ways to make them go away without pressing CTRL+ALT+DEL

I just killed the initial page (Spork Spork Spork) by right clicking on it’s taskbar button and closing it (took a few tries) then had to close the remaining two windows that were jumping around in a similar manner.

Posted by Anton Abaya at 2/4/2001 7:21 PM EST

Coach on team #419, Rambots, from UMass Boston / BC High and NONE AT THE MOMENT! :(.

Posted by Brett on 2/4/2001 7:16 PM EST:

: >p.s.
: The link below is a special, phreaked site. it’s not a virus, but i’ll be impressed with anyone who can find two ways to make them go away without pressing CTRL+ALT+DEL

:
: I just killed the initial page (Spork Spork Spork) by right clicking on it’s taskbar button and closing it (took a few tries) then had to close the remaining two windows that were jumping around in a similar manner.

it killed all windows just by hitting any key on ur keyboard… or at least it worked on mine.

alt-f4 works too.

-anton

Posted by Marcus at 2/4/2001 10:20 PM EST

Engineer on team #157, AZTECHS, from Assabet Valley RTHS.

Posted by Josh on 2/4/2001 7:08 PM EST:

: “You see, what i figure they did was cut out a picture of your head and put it on another pictures’ body. I’ve done a bit of photo editing myself” -ten Movie Quote Points for anyone who gets this…Anton, you don’t count…you saw it last night.

Am I right

“were not gonna protest”

Posted by Josh at 2/4/2001 10:33 PM EST

Engineer on team #419, Rambots, from Wentworth Institute of Technology.

In Reply to: I think its PCU???
Posted by Marcus on 2/4/2001 10:20 PM EST:

:
: : “You see, what i figure they did was cut out a picture of your head and put it on another pictures’ body. I’ve done a bit of photo editing myself” -ten Movie Quote Points for anyone who gets this…Anton, you don’t count…you saw it last night.

:
: Am I right

: “were not gonna protest”

And 10 movie quote points get proudly passed to the man who answered PCU. Congratulations sir!

Josh
Team 419
“Murphy’s Laws: There is always one more bug”

Posted by Andy Baker at 2/5/2001 12:41 AM EST

Engineer on team #45, TechnoKats, from Kokomo High School and Delphi Automotive Systems.

Thanks for making some robots look even dorkier than usual, Erin.

No goatee this year… it will not fit in with our team’s “look” (check us out on Saturdays).

Andy B.

Posted by Ken Patton at 2/5/2001 7:51 PM EST

Engineer on team #65, The Huskie Brigade, from Pontiac Northern High School and GM Powertrain.

In Reply to: What’s that stuff on my chin?
Posted by Andy Baker on 2/5/2001 12:41 AM EST:

Hey Andy-

I agree shes just making those machines look dorkier. When I looked at the picture you could hardly SEE me though (not that that’s any less dorky…).

Ken

Posted by Andy Baker at 2/6/2001 7:21 AM EST

Engineer on team #45, TechnoKats, from Kokomo High School and Delphi Automotive Systems.

In Reply to: at least they can see your chin…
Posted by Ken Patton on 2/5/2001 7:51 PM EST:

Ken,

Maybe we should start up a club for Dorks…

Dork-a-holics Anonymous
or
RDU - Robot Dorks Union

We’ll have to come up with some club rules, definitely.

Who else is in?

Andy B.

Posted by Jessica Boucher at 2/6/2001 8:01 AM EST

Student on team #237, Sie-H2O-Bots, from Watertown High School and Eastern Awning Systems & The Siemon Company.

In Reply to: Dorks R Us
Posted by Andy Baker on 2/6/2001 7:21 AM EST:

lol, thats ok, it was still funny.

Actually, When Kristen & I would work on a project and forget something, we would call it the BCU in us taking over (aka Blonde Chicks Union, no offense to blonds, it was bound to happen)…

-Jessica B, #237

Posted by Matt Leese at 2/6/2001 9:49 AM EST

Other on team #73, Tigerbolt, from Edison Technical HS and Alstom & Rochester Institute of Technology.

In Reply to: RDU, geez, that was low…lol
Posted by Jessica Boucher on 2/6/2001 8:01 AM EST:

Hrm…when Kristen and you work on a project I thought forgetting something would be the least of your problem. ducks as he knows he probably has stuff inbound from many directions

Matt

Posted by Stephen Riley at 2/6/2001 8:47 PM EST

Engineer on team #419, RAMBOTS, from Wentworth Institute of Technology and Umass/BCHigh and Mathsoft, Solidworks, and NASA.

In Reply to: Re: RDU, geez, that was low…lol
Posted by Matt Leese on 2/6/2001 9:49 AM EST:

: Hrm…when Kristen and you work on a project I thought forgetting something would be the least of your problem. ducks as he knows he probably has stuff inbound from many directions

: Matt

run matt, run while you still can

Posted by Erin at 2/6/2001 8:02 AM EST

Other on team #65, Huskie Brigade, from Pontiac Northern High School and GM Powertrain.

In Reply to: Dorks R Us
Posted by Andy Baker on 2/6/2001 7:21 AM EST:

Andy-

ha, ha…ha ha ha ha.

Just don’t spoof off of RCU, ok technokitty?

-Erin

Posted by Jessica Boucher at 2/6/2001 8:34 AM EST

Student on team #237, Sie-H2O-Bots, from Watertown High School and Eastern Awning Systems & The Siemon Company.

In Reply to: Re: Dorks R Us
Posted by Erin on 2/6/2001 8:02 AM EST:

Eeh, I dont mind :wink:

-Jessica B, #237

Posted by Andy Baker at 2/6/2001 11:00 PM EST

In Reply to: Re: Dorks R Us
Posted by Jessica Boucher on 2/6/2001 8:34 AM EST:

You gals are good sports, that’s for sure.

I guess you gotta be with all of us dorks around.

Andy B.