Ok Lets See Some Pics Of Ur Robot, If You Are Going To Cleveland!!

title explains all

sounds good to me… only about 1/3 of the teams going have put anything up anywhere. BTW nice job rookie (webster/Xerox), can’t wait to see you guys in cleveland. looks like a nice little bot.

start off with your robot GRR.

For our “baby-sister team” we’ll comply…

See ya at the Embassy Suites.:smiley:

Umm they are in the 2003 robot gallery.
or here are 2
http://www.chiefdelphi.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18516
http://www.chiefdelphi.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18558

woo robots!

Here you go… Maybe we can get all of the upstate NY teams to show something. Let’s show some support NY.
This picture shows the Front of the Robot & the Stacker arm on the back… yep the back. We currently have about a half dozen auto-modes & some Auto-Stacking abilities.

grr2.jpg


grr2.jpg

shouldn’t you start with yours first?

*Originally posted by rees2001 *
**Here you go… Maybe we can get all of the upstate NY teams to show something. Let’s show some support NY.
This picture shows the Front of the Robot & the Stacker arm on the back… yep the back. We currently have about a half dozen auto-modes & some Auto-Stacking abilities. **

We saw you guys showing off your bot on channel 13 a couple weeks ago.
Very interesting…

We have managed to make some modifications since that Monday before ship. How much were you able to see? If pictures are worth a 1000 words how many words is Video worth?

*Originally posted by rees2001 *
**We have managed to make some modifications since that Monday before ship. How much were you able to see? If pictures are worth a 1000 words how many words is Video worth? **
One of our students recorded it but it’s lost at our site amongst 12 years worth of videotapes and it wasn’t marked.
http://wilkes.edu/~boshajd/D’oh.gif
D’OH!

how do get the x-cats logo under ur profile??

First off, Search through the gallery for teams that are at cleveland. That’s what I did for GLR pictures. Open up the FIRST site, navigate over to get the list of teams at the regional. Scroll on through that and the gallery to see the bots. Do some homework, don’t be lazy.

And that is an avatar (x-cats logo). You can upload one in your profile. (Profile link, top-left of CD site). Or read the FAQ http://www.chiefdelphi.com/forums/misc.php?s=&action=faq&page=1#8

*Originally posted by ElDiablo872 *
**how do get the x-cats logo under ur profile?? **

Check under profile and under Edit Options look to the bottom of the page and under other options is a box to change your Avatar. You may need to reach a certain number of post or spend a certain amount of time on the board before you qualify for an avatar (standard rules for all messageboards) so don’t be dissappionted if the box isn’t there just be patient and it will eventually happen.
Also make sure the Av design you have meets their size requirement. 75x75 pixels I believe(you only get 50x50 pixels at @forums so it’s pretty nice here).

*Originally posted by Gadget470 *
** Do some homework, don’t be lazy. **

Say Gadget, the team that posted this is a rookie team maybe they don’t have the knowhow yet to do the advanced scouting some of us more experienced teams have. Plus… maybe they did & found the exact same thing I found. About 1/3 of the teams have a picture anywhere.
For the rest of the novice scouters, CD is a great place to START you can also check places like, FIRSTrobotics.net and as Gadget said, Team home pages. Which you can find on the USFIRST.org website under regionals and the different competitions you will be attending. Lastly the best scouting is still done by walking around the competion & really watching matches.
Gadget, I know sometimes it can get trying reading threads & posts by rookie members, remember it is our job as the experienced members of FIRST to help show the way.
BTW, your doing a great job in here (CD) I’ve read alot of good comments from you.

4 days untill the opening of the buckeye regional & there are only picts of any form for 24 of the 64 teams. That means there are 40 teams that are not showing their pictures for one reason or nother & they are:

33, 63, 85, 94, 120, 123, 144, 211 (come on MAK), 274, 276, 292, 302, 379, 451, 469, 470 (gadget?), 494, 541, 573, 578 (the 2nd rochester team not showing), 642, 677, 695, 830, 835, 859, 883, 892, 963, 966, 970, 979, 1006, 1008, 1014, 1015, 1030, 1122, 1204, 1206.

thanks for those of you who have posted.

470 won’t be at Cleveland.

*Originally posted by rees2001 *
**4 days untill the opening of the buckeye regional & there are only picts of any form for 24 of the 64 teams. That means there are 40 teams that are not showing their pictures for one reason or nother & they are:

33, 63, 85, 94, 120, 123, 144, 211 (come on MAK), 274, 276, 292, 302, 379, 451, 469, 470 (gadget?), 494, 541, 573, 578 (the 2nd rochester team not showing), 642, 677, 695, 830, 835, 859, 883, 892, 963, 966, 970, 979, 1006, 1008, 1014, 1015, 1030, 1122, 1204, 1206.

thanks for those of you who have posted. **

I don’t think Fairport even comes around here.