Old Game Pins

Hi All,

I am looking for the game pins from the 2011, 2010 and 2009. I would be willing to buy them.

Thanks,
Tomy

0 Likes

2009 and 2010 still gave out participation medallions instead of the pins we see today, though some events and roles (volunteers, I think) got pins with the game logo.

Hope this helps in your search. :slight_smile:

0 Likes

That’s right. I do have a participation medal from both of those years. I am just looking for a 2011 game pin if anyone has one.

Also if anyone has a FTC velocity vortex pin that would also be helpful.

Thanks
Tomy

0 Likes

To hop on with this thread, I’m looking for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, and 2016… Thank you.

0 Likes

You can still buy 2013 and 2016 pins

https://www.firstinspiresawards.com/c-13-first-season-pins.aspx

Also.
I need 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012 pins.

0 Likes

If anyone has a 2017 pin (somehow lost mine) I would love to get it. Please dm me if you have one and a willing to part with it. Thanks!

0 Likes

jumping on this bandwagon, I am looking for 2015 and 2016. DM me, willing to pay and or cover postage…

0 Likes

just dm :slight_smile:

0 Likes

Looking for 2014 Aerial Assist pin. Also willing to pay. Thanks!

0 Likes

Looking for a 2015, mine broke at the beginning of the season. Am willing to buy.

0 Likes

2014 and 2017 pins were being given out in the dozens at the HoF area in Detroit, hopefully someone was able to grab a few.

0 Likes

Sending PM

0 Likes

Looking for FTC game pins. One of our events handed out some relic recovery pins to teams this year, but they only gave our team 3 and our FTC team has 15 students.

0 Likes

Hi everyone, I am looking to get a 2012 Rebound Rumble game pin. Definitely willing to pay and cover postage! Please DM me if you have one available!!

0 Likes

I’m guessing no one has spares lying around, but does anyone know if it’s possible to get an old mentor pin from a year where one mentored, but wasn’t registered on the website on the deadline? My first year as a mentor I got in touch with my team just after the deadline (I became available very suddenly), and my third year, let’s just say we all misunderstood TIMS and I again wasn’t registered on the deadline day. It’s not a big deal of course, but if it’s ever possible I’d love to have a full set to represent my years as a mentor.

0 Likes

This thread may help a few people out: Looking for Game pins

1 Like