Omio Black Friday Sale

In case anyone’s been waiting to buy a machine and you have money in hand, there’s a $100 off coupon on them for three days.

4 Likes

https://www.omiocnc.com/blog/

1 Like

Is this still shipped from their facility in China? The discount is nice, but make sure that you’re okay with the shipping speed!

1 Like

It is shipped from China though CNC Machine – Swyft Robotics Shop seems to indicate that even US based resellers will have some lag. I believe that the WCP site also says the X8 is backordered.

I’ve been researching the X8s as part of a proposal for a prospective sponsor. We aren’t buying it over this weekend unless there’s some very welcome and surprising news at Saturday’s meeting. :slight_smile:

1 Like

For sure! I just wanted to put that out there in case there were some teams that were going to buy this with the expectation that it’d be here soon. Good luck with your prospective sponsor!

1 Like

I suspect that we’ll all be seeing some impacts this year from the slowly resolving supply chain issues. It might be in higher costs or shipping costs as vendors try to make sure we receive our orders and so have to move to air freight. I think it’s likely that we see higher prices overall for aluminum. 3 year price chart for aluminum: