On line Pictures

Posted by Rod Prather.

Engineer on team #234, Cyber Blue, from Perry Meridian High School and Rolls Royce.

Posted on 11/26/2000 5:30 AM MST

I know the Chief Delphi is rebuitding it’s site but you seem to have dumped all of the robot picture gallery from the site. This was the only site I know of that had a robot picture gallery like this. I wanted to use it as examples for prospective contributors. URRG… Can you put them back up??? PLEASE???

Posted by Lora Knepper.   [PICTURE: SAME | NEW | HELP]

Other on team #419, Rambots, from UMass Boston / Boston College High School and Seeking Sponsorship.

Posted on 11/26/2000 7:21 AM MST

In Reply to: On line Pictures posted by Rod Prather on 11/26/2000 5:30 AM MST:

Rod, I’m sure Brandon’s hard at work on the site, but in the meantime if you need a gallery of robotics pictures, Jason Rudolph has an excelent site that had many - if not more - that the pictures up here on Chief Delphi. I put the link below for you. Also, my site, FIRST-a-holics, has more of the people behind FIRST, and a few robot pics as well. But on the whole, I recommend Jason’s site, it’s the most comprehensive I’ve seen for pictures.

Posted by Jason Rudolph.

Other on team #459, , from University of Florida/Eastside High School and .

Posted on 11/28/2000 1:54 PM MST

In Reply to: Check out Jason’s page…all the pics are there posted by Lora Knepper on 11/26/2000 7:21 AM MST:

I finally got all my pics up, I hate dialup modems. Hopefully, other year’s galleries will be up soon too for all you history buffs out there,

Jason