One of our Autonomous modes

Looks really good, but I hope you remember the totes/containers cannot be in contact with your robot if you want to score a tote/container set :slight_smile:

Yup spit those out and you a gold assuming both other bots score their items too.

According to 3.1.2.1

A TOTE SET exists if all three (3) Yellow TOTES from an ALLIANCE are fully contained by the AUTO ZONE, but do not meet the
requirements of a STACKED TOTE SET, at the end of AUTO.

A CONTAINER SET exists if any three (3) RECYCLING CONTAINERS are fully contained by the AUTO ZONE at the end of AUTO

This doesn’t say that you cannot be in contact with the totes or containers right?

I think you are OK it does pertain to a Stacked Set in auto but I don’t see a rule that pertains to unstacked sets or container sets the just have to be contained in auto scoring zone which robot holding should suffice.

Isn’t an “unstacked set” a “tote set” and an “RC set” a “container set”?

Thanks.

Yes using the terminology…

ROBOT SET (all 3 bots in scoring) 4pts
TOTE SET (all 3 totes not meeting stacked tote requirements in scoring) 6 pts
STACKED TOTE SET (all 3 totes stacked free of robots in scoring) 20 pts
CONTAINER SET (all 3 RC in scoring) 8pts

Notice the “all 3” part…that’s why if you do two one of each its up to the others to do at least another two to get any points of same item.

Oh, nice catch. I saw this:
D. the entire structure is free of contact from ROBOTS
and assumed that this applied to totes and RCs as well.

In fact, it does explicitly say that stacked tote requirements don’t apply:
A TOTE SET exists if all three (3) Yellow TOTES from an ALLIANCE are fully contained by the AUTO ZONE, but do not meet the requirements of a STACKED TOTE SET, at the end of AUTO.

I guess that means you can support the individual game pieces, but not stacks, with your robot at the end of auto - good to know.

Oh, and to add to that, the robot supporting the totes doesn’t even have to fully be in the auto zone:
https://frc-qa.usfirst.org/Question/325/follow-up-question-to-q-254-in-auto-if-points-are-allowed-for-tote-set-while-totes-are-still-being-possessed-by-a-robot-s-if-a-robot-s-is-not-fully-contained-in-the-auto-zone-but-all-three-yell