Onshape Modeling and Design Resources

Hey folks , I’m Rüzgar, and I want to learn more about Onshape and Design . I’ve started exploring some resources, but I’m hungry for more knowledge. If you have any recommendations like build blogs, Google folders, or links that could help me to deepen my understanding for Onshape and Design, please share them. Your help would be greatly appreciated!
Here is the resources that I used: FRC 3005 RoboChargers Onshape CAD Class and FRC Design & Modeling

One cool resource that I have used a lot is this slide deck of CAD challenges from Spectrum (3847), which has a lot of videos compiled along with more simple challenges to build up CAD practice and knowledge https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1qLdZ3_WF7mBJtsFdGIDWu_Jp0RuzP-8wha_7H8CDdck/edit?pli=1#slide=id.p

Best of luck, i’m in the same boat as you :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for this incredible find! :smile: I’ll definitely dive into this slide deck and see what Spectrum (3847) has cooked up.Here’s to us embarking on this journey together may we sail through the waves of CAD with skill and determination!

1 Like

There are also some tutorials for Onshape through their learning center.

1 Like