Onshape Webinar - How to Set Your FIRST Season Up for Success with Onshape

It’s that time of the year where we start to organize, plan, and train for the upcoming FIRST Rapid React season. To help teams prepare, the PTC Education team is hosting a webinar titled “How to Set Your FIRST Season Up for Success with Onshape” on October 21st at 3 PM EDT. McKenzie and Naomi will discuss a variety of topics including how to set up your account, how to share and collaborate on your robot documents, and how to get the most out of the various community-created tools available.

If you’re interested in signing up, you can do so here! http://ptc.co/8Zbc50Gq4Ls

11 Likes

Down

1 Like

Passed this on to my CADers… Thanks for hosting!

1 Like

Will this be recorded and posted somewhere? Would love to watch this when I have the chance!

1 Like

Great question! Everyone who signs up will be emailed a link to the webinar recording shortly after it’s completed, along with links to the different resources that will be covered.

1 Like

Looks like the live webinar will be 3pm-4pm, so we’ll have to watch it after the fact. Looking forward to it though.

1 Like

Thank you for all for organizing this seminar. I am looking forward to this. Now that I have started to learn how to use onshape, I cannot wait to learn tricks to help more students learn as well.

1 Like