ouble valve, with a center CLOSED port.

double valve, with a center CLOSED port.

It’s a 3-position valve. SMC has them in the same series as the kit of part valve, only you need the center closed version. i was looking around and found a post about controling extension on a solonoid to hal way can somone pin point the valve i need on the smc website because there is like 100 difrent types of them so if somone could post a link Thank you i need the valve for a doulbe solonoid so i can make the piston go halfway i need one compatible with the solonoids first gave us thank you