We have a little work to do tomorrow before we’re done, but things are looking good so far! Still to do:
- Fine tune some PID constants/arm movements
- Use a battery that hasn’t spent the past 2 hours trying to climb
- Fix a limit switch triggering issue
- Add a support brace for the dumper shaft (it’s flexing quite a bit right now, causing the chain to jump)
- Add a second motor to the winch mechanism (oddly enough, the electrical team assumed 2 motors to start with, so the Talon and wiring is already in place. We just need to hook it up, plug it in, and drop in the breaker!)
- Remove some pauses we added so we could make sure everything was working properly, and have time to stop it if it wasn’t.