Thread created automatically to discuss a document in CD-Media.
2017 Component OPR Spreadsheet
by: Rachel Lim
Spreadsheet containing component OPRs for all teams by event, graphs of world/division ranks, and lookup interfaces for individual teams and alliances.
The 2017 version of my component OPR spreadsheet is below. Major changes include:
- Component OPRs (obviously) changed from last year, and include overall points; auto points; rotor points, gear counts, fuel low count, and fuel high count for auto and teleop; takeoff points; and fouls committed and received
- Calculations are now done by event, using all qualifciation matches
- Alliance lookup compares max component OPRs of 3 teams
Like last year, data is displayed and graphed (by percentile).
Couple more notes:
- Since fuel OPR is on average so low, a negative OPR could put you around the 30th percentile, and .1 around 80th. To make the graphs a bit more intuitive, if a team’s fuel OPR is under 2, I treated them as the 0th percentile in shooting. To edit this number of remove it completely, edit the cells that calculate rank with fuel OPR (e.g. K14, L14, etc.)
- Gear counts are calculated from rotor points, all other data is pulled straight from TBA. More notes on this are in the spreadsheet itself
- Division data tab is just for anyone interested in comparing data by division, you can (or should be able to) delete that without affecting the other tabs
- Excel (.xlsx), libreoffice calc (.ods), and google sheets (linked below) versions should all be functionally identical. I couldn’t figure out how to format the google sheets graphs like I wanted, so that’s the major difference.
Google sheets version (make a copy to edit): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O9YGoDu9yTTIz80q_d45YRnjc4dd-WOEEQLfwGSSes4/edit?usp=sharing
LibreOffice Calc (CD wouldn’t let me upload it, try downloading from here):
Let me know if you have any feedback or suggestions, or find any bugs/errors.
4/18 update - added week 7 data, updated division team lists, added lookup by alliance to excel only
4/18 update #2 - updated libreoffice version
5/2 update - corrections detailed in post below
2017_component_opr_database_excel.xlsx (1.33 MB)