Thread created automatically to discuss a document in CD-Media.
Component OPR Database
by: Rachel Lim
Database containing component OPRs/averages for teams, calculations/graphs for world and division ranks, and basic match analysis for division quals.
One of our mentors, Solomon, has been doing component OPR calculations, and I took his data and combined them into a spreadsheet to make it easier to visualize. All the calculations include all qualification matches played by each team.
The spreadsheet includes:
- OPR: overall, auto crossing, auto boulders (low and high), auto points, crossing points, scaling points, teleop boulders (total, low, and high), and total boulders (low/high in auto and teleop)
- Averages: breaching success (overall and by defense), capturing success, challenge/scale success by tower face
- Percentile/rank calculations: returns highest percentile for all entries with that value, (e.g. a perfect crossing percentage on the rough terrain returns 99% not 25%)
- Various graphs illustrating the above data
- Match statistics based on the preliminary match schedules, including predicted scores, wins, and boulders scored
Huge thanks to:
- Solomon (scchang on CD) for doing all the calculations
- Teams 1114 and 2384 for providing the inspiration on the creation/formatting of the spreadsheet
I hope you’ll find this useful, and let us know if you have any questions or catch any errors.
opr_database.xlsx (1.03 MB)