paper: FRC 836 Robobees Scouting System

Thread created automatically to discuss a document in CD-Media.

FRC 836 Robobees Scouting System
by: SteveGPage

A copy of the 2008 Robobees Scouting Data System.

The Robobee’s scouting system:

• Access Database
  • Pit Scouting Forms
  • Match Scouting Forms
  • Scouting Directions
  • Match Set up excel forms - can be imported into the database

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions!

Best Regards,

Steve

stevegpage@gmail.com

*** Notes ***
You can either put all the basic match info onto an excel spreadsheet - match number, alliance pairing, etc…, and import it into the tbl_match table, or use the switchboard menu to select match set up. Just so you know, it pulls up the set up form in a single form, right click the top of the form and change to datasheet, resize it, and type the values there.

If you haven’t had a lot of experience with MS Access, when you open it, it will open up to the Switchboard Main Menu - Click F11 to see the database window, tables, forms, queries and reports.

If you use the Team picture functionality - make sure you create a folder “C:Team Pictures” to store the pictures. Save the pictures in this format XXXX.jpg with the Xs representing the team number. i.e., 0006.jpg, 0022.jpg, 0123.jpg, or 1234.jpg.

2008 Robobee Scouting System.zip (1.76 MB)

Steve,
I just wanted to let you know publicly that this is great! I was just in the process of making a new 2008 scoring excel sheet like I did in 2006 when I saw this. It has all the features I was planning on adding plus some I felt would be too hard to do in excel. Great job and I am sure many teams will find this useful this upcoming season.

Great Job.

Greg

Thanks, Greg! If you have any ideas to make it better, please let me know!

Team 836 hopes to see you at Chesapeake again!

Best regards,

Steve