I must say, I did release v1.0 without any major testing. I was able to play with it for about an hour last night, and I must send my apologies to the 300+ downloaders of this BETA version. If you haven’t picked up on the problems, here they are:
-column 3 does not work (simple programming error)
-in addition to scoring the columns, it also adds the points per tube (ie, a 2-tube column would equal 8 pts(4-row + 2 per tube)) This was purely an overlooked point in the original programming and will be fixed.
Unfortunately, I don’t have a computer at home. I made it while I was at work (which is weekends only), and I’m at the library now (which is internet only), and then school doesn’t start until next week. However, I will head down to school tomorrow to see if I can use thier computers, if so, v2.0 will be released tomorrow fixing many of the errors that have been found in v1.0, otherwise, it’ll have to wait until Saturday.
So please, keep your eyes open for a CRITICAL UPDATE post, hopefully sometime tomorrow.