Here are some things I think are worth adding:
- Basecamp - we switched from Slack to Basecamp a year ago and have never looked back. It is a more feature-full project managment software (desktop and mobile). It now holds our team’s schedule and allows us to create To-Do Lists among other things. Free of charge for educational use.
Options for CAD software (Inventor, Creo, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Onshape, Fusion, etc.)
- Grainger - big company like McMaster. Use for tools, tool accessories, and fasteners.
- MSC Direct - very similar to Grainger
- SMC - pneumatics
- Clippard - pneumatics
- Digikey - electrical
Add a section in the ‘Suppliers by Part Type’ category for structural components. This would be similar to Raw Materials but hit on a lot of the materials many teams use to build their robots.
- Vex - for their versaframe and other aluminum and polycarbonate rectangular tubing. Also gussets.
- AndyMark - for their Peanut and Walnut extrusions and churro. They also sell 2x1.
- Rev - for the 1" extrusion and gussets
- 8020 - for all their stuff
- West Coast Products - aluminum extrusions
- Competition Robot Parts - gussets/brackets