paper: Woburn Robotics' 2004 (FIRST Frenzy) Scouting Sheet

Thread created automatically to discuss a document in CD-Media.

Woburn Robotics' 2004 (FIRST Frenzy) Scouting Sheet
by: jonathan lall

This is a sheet I whipped together for my scouts to use. I decided we needed to try a new direction in scouting; each scouting team member puts down his/her name and is the resident expert on that robot. This means that each person is responsible for five to ten machines. I wanted to place a high em…

This is a sheet I whipped together for my scouts to use. I decided we needed to try a new direction in scouting; each scouting team member puts down his/her name and is the resident expert on that robot. This means that each person is responsible for five to ten machines. I wanted to place a high emphasis on subjectivity and opinion of the scout, which means they have to write stuff out for each robot's characteristics and tally up and rank the robots (the Grand Total will be about 70/200, which is of course arbitrary and intentional) for an average robot. We can then go to them and talk about the robots in more depth. Most importantly, they must give strengths and (especially) weaknesses so the drive team can take a quick look before we do battle.

10800857622004scoutingsheet188.doc (43 KB)