Paperwork required for Canadian teams to get across the border

Hey everyone. As some of you may know, our team is going to our first American regional, Seattle, this year. We are planning on driving the en masse to Seattle and bringing our robot and all the parts with us. We were wondering what kind of paperwork we would need to bring all of this across the Canadian-American border and back?