PARC XI May 10, 2008

It’s the time of year to announce the official date of PARC XI. We are hoping to fill our competition to capacity this year.

When: May 10, 2008

Where: Tunkhannock Area High School
120 West Tioga Street
Tunkhannock, PA 18657

Team Limit: 30 teams

Registration fee: $200

Register:http://www.tigertrons.com/PARC/register.htm

Volunteer:http://www.tigertrons.com/PARC/volunteer.htm

(note the registration pages and volunteer pages are from 2007 but will still work our web team has been very busy and just hasn’t gotten to updating the PARC pages yet.)

More information will be posted as it becomes available.

Also we are looking for some input from past attendees or new attendees on what they would like to see at PARC XI.

Good luck in the regular season and don’t miss out on one of the most competitive off season events!

Plan on Team 25 being there. We moved the Body Building Show to the following week and are ready to go.

WC

(BTW- the online registration form doesn’t seem to be working)

PARC XI will be web cast again this year, at http://asp.shinraikon.com/parcxi.aspx
I have also included pages for Match Results, Rank, Photos, etc. Let me know what you think of the pages and if there is any other features that you may like to see.

145 should be there. Maybe we can break our record for most semifinal matches :smiley: .

PARC was fantastic last year. Although I wasn’t able to enjoy the full ride of it, I still think it is one of the best off seasons to go to right after the season is over. This is great for teams who especially cannot go to Atlanta. Cliff and his gang have been doing this for years and it gets better every year. I can’t wait to go back again this year.

Glad to hear team 25 will be joining us. Wayne, what browser are you using? I know we’ve had problems with firefox in the past, but I just tried to register on an older version of firefox and it seemed like it worked. Anyway rest assured 25 is registered. :cool: Anybody else having trouble registering just let me know via PM or some other method. Thanks.

We hope 145 can make it to PARC! You’re one of the few who attended the very first PARC!

ok an update…the web team tells me that the new registration page and volunteer registration pages are up. If you try to register and do not receive a confirmation email please email me at [email protected]. I will make sure your team gets registered.

Good luck teams!
Cliff Mock
222 Engineer

In addition to the above pages, the site will include live chat, live ranking and live match results.

:slight_smile: Hope to see you at PARC XI :slight_smile:

Indeed we will be there. It’s a great event, I always have fun there.

Team 341 will definitely be there! We’ve been to every one since 2001. Would not miss it!

Tried to register but it did not show up on the site.

Please count us IN.

great to hear 145 and 341! We are having our first organizational meeting for PARC tomorrow night. If any teams have suggestions get them in and I’ll relay them to the rest of the planning committee.

I’m not registering yet, but I’m thinking the new team wants to be there. We’ve gotta see what funds will say. We’re trying to do Championships next year.

If not, I want to volunteer, if somebody is rolling through here. Money for gas compensation will be offered.

Personally, I’d like to see the return of the minigames. I know you used to have games between lunch and elims before. I think we could get a couple good ones with this game.

I’m coming with my brother even if MORT isn’t there (which we are…I think). My brother said it was an awesome time even back in 2000, so I can’t wait to go to my first PARC.:smiley:

PARC is always fun for us teams that can’t go to Nationals. It’s a lot of fun, we get to see other teams and it’s low cost.

Email sent. Awaiting replies from the team.

lol the day before my birthday, unfortunately i wont be going

registrations are trickling in right now, but our list so far of officially registered teams is:

keep em coming folks we want to fill all 30 spots!:cool:

teams 84, 284, 316, 423, 1640 are all registered for PARC!!!

8 teams already only 22 more to go. :smiley:

I was wondering how many teams out there would like a copy of last years (PARC X) video that is the same quality as what was web cast? Also is anyone interested in getting a copy of this years event? :smiley: