Pathfinder file loading fatal error

So I know that there are already several threads regarding this issue, but I have yet to find a concrete solution.

When I try to deploy this code:

try {
leftTraj = PathfinderFRC.getTrajectory(“TestPath1.left”);
rightTraj = PathfinderFRC.getTrajectory(“TestPath1.right”);
} catch (IOException ex) {
System.out.println(ex.toString());
System.out.println(“Could not find csv file”);
}

This happens:

A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:

SIGSEGV (0xb) at pc=0xb6d49cdc, pid=2341, tid=2344

JRE version: OpenJDK Runtime Environment (11.0.1.13) (build 11.0.1.13-frc+0-2019-11.0.1u13-1)

Java VM: OpenJDK Client VM (11.0.1.13-frc+0-2019-11.0.1u13-1, mixed mode, serial gc, linux-)

Problematic frame:

C [libc.so.6+0x33cdc]

No core dump will be written. Core dumps have been disabled. To enable core dumping, try “ulimit -c unlimited” before starting Java again

An error report file with more information is saved as:

/tmp/hs_err_pid2341.log

If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:

http://bugreport.java.com/bugreport/crash.jsp

The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.

See problematic frame for where to report the bug.

My csv files are in the src/main/deploy/paths/ folder and my Pathfinder version is up to date, any suggestions?

First off, you should check on your roboRio to see if the paths actually got deployed. You can use a remote terminal tool like putty or an sftp client like winscp to confirm that they got deployed to /home/lvuser/deploy/paths.

Secondly, you should upgrade to the latest version of pathfinder, which has guards for that specific crash. You can do that by downloading the latest PathfinderOLD-latest.json to you vendordeps folder.

Feel free to PM me if you need help with either of these steps.

I’ve checked that the files are on the roborio in the correct location using FileZilla and already have the latest version of pathfinder