PCH Albany Event (Week 1) Needs More Teams 2023

CALLING ALL DISTRICT TEAMS:

The Peachtree District Albany Event currently has only 21 teams registered, which is too few to hold a full event. In an effort to prevent the event being cancelled, I’m making this post as an invitation to all district teams, from any district, to come and play CHARGED UP with us! We need you!

When: Week 1; March 2-4, 2023
Where: Albany, Georgia (Albany Civic Center)

In an effort to prevent the event being cancelled, I’m making this post as an invitation to all district teams, from any district, to come and play CHARGED UP with us!

Things to note:

• Since Albany is week 1, it’s the ideal time to get in a practice event before your 2 home-district events. Teams do not earn district points at any inter-district events at which they compete during the season.
  • Additional Inter-District Plays cost only $1,000. This payment is due by January 31, 2023.
  • District Teams who participate Inter-District events are not eligible for the FIRST Impact Award, Engineering Inspiration Award, or Rookie All-Star Award at those events.
  • The volunteers in Albany, GA are possibly the nicest people in the world! Come on down for some sweet Southern hospitality.

It would be super cool if a few out-of-state teams travelled down for an extra event in Georgia! If you have any questions, feel free to ask here. For more official responses, please contact Connie Haynes ([email protected]).

Thank you,
Brandon King

6 Likes

Thanks for promoting this!

1 Like

:eyes: I shall take your event into consideration

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.