Peregrine is a web application for scouting FRC events developed by Pigmice (2733).
There are a billion scouting apps, so what’s cool about peregrine?
- Automatically pulls score breakdown data from TBA, leaves the rest to your scouts. This means you don’t have to worry about scouting stuff like climb data (or other per-robot data included in the score breakdown). This is done with zero configuration on your part (and very little on ours)
- Instantly updated charts, and pretty graphs
- Collaborative - setup your realm to share data with other teams (or not)
- Easy to use - an intuitive UI and runs on any device with a modern web browser (phones, tablets, laptops)
- Works offline (Progressive Web App) in supported browsers - scout without an internet connection and upload reports when you have internet again, all through your browser
- No setup or self-hosting required. If you want to use it we’ll create a realm for your team, your team members can register accounts, and you can start using it straight-away without any hosting or setup on your part
Feel free to play around with one of the events we’ve scouted here: https://peregrine.ga/events/2019tur
We’ve used Peregrine for two seasons, and Steel Ridge Robotics (6343) has used it at a couple competitions, but we’re not totally ready for open registration at the moment. If you’re interested in testing/using Peregrine during this season, please fill out this google form: https://forms.gle/LaFvfzgSKJhazK528
Peregrine is also 100% open-source, so if you’re interested in running it yourself, go ahead and take a look at our Github (please fill out the google form anyways if you do end up running it!):