Philly officiating

whad ya’ll think of the refing in philly?

i dunno man, it seemed kinda sketchy to me - there was this one guy with shoulder length hair who obviously had no idea what he was talking about…

yeah i kept yelling at that kid but he didn’t take anyone’s input.

clearly its not mr from the picture over there|
<-------------------------------------------------------

Ogre- are you a ref at Philly too?

We had two matches where the scores were messed up in the computer program- Dunno if it was the ref’s fault but in one case they gave us 25 pts instead of 70 something…

We were with 341 in that match. They typed the score in to the computer wrong, and gave us a loss with 25 qp’s instead of a win with 153 qp’s. Needless to say, we had it changed quickly.

Boy Ogre, I guess you have been doing a real great job doing officiating. I feel bad for you people in Philly. J/K. Ogre would be one of the best people to officiate.

gimmie a match number and i can tell you how it was scored. I still have all the score pads. :smiley:

btw, congrats on the chairmans

We were actually scored wrong once and had to get it changed through a challenge but other words it was just fine.

Aside from the aforementioned erroneous score typing, I thought that the refs and judges were flawless in their officiating.

*Originally posted by Ogre *
**gimmie a match number and i can tell you how it was scored. I still have all the score pads. :smiley:

btw, congrats on the chairmans **

I think it was match 41… Weren’t you the guy with the shoulder-length hair?

BTW- what did you think of the finals? I missed most of them (pit cleanup) but heard it was one of the best finals ever…

-thanks about chairmans. really meant alot to us

Finals were amazing…I almost had a heart atack…WE WON!

The finals were stupendous and very exciting. Yes, I know you won 1218, and you deserve it, Miss Daisy was rooting for you!!!

*Originally posted by OneAngryDaisy *
**I think it was match 41… Weren’t you the guy with the shoulder-length hair?

yes, hehe

match 41:
Blue teams: 102, 341
Red teams: 300, 224

Blue Score: 1 bot on top, 21 total boxes, stack of 4 = 93
Red Score: 0 bot on top, 13 total boxes, stack of 3 = 30
QP Blue = 153 Red = 30

thanks for the compliment Abwehr

the ref-ing was good, but as i tried to watch the webcast, there was this tall skinny kid SMACK in the middle of the feild blocking part of the ramp!!! Apparently this kid was a boy, but he sure did look a like a girl with all that hair…:smiley: