Photos - Grand Blanc 2013

I have posted my photos from the Grand Blanc Michigan District Competition 2013 at:

Enjoy!

Copyright notice:
All of my images are copyrighted (and registered with the US Copyright Office), all rights reserved. All private individuals and non-profit teams and organizations associated with FIRST and FIRST in Michigan are granted a free, non-exclusive license to download, print, and/or display my photos for non-commercial use. I retain all rights to my photos no matter where they are, and in whatever form they may take. My photos may not be used for any commercial purpose without first contacting me and obtaining a license from me. My photos may be used for editorial purposes with proper attribution, however, I would appreciate notification of such use.

“Dan got pictures of me doing the Harlem Shake? Wearing that sweaty, nasty mascot head was TOTALLY worth it.”

As always, the pictures are amazing Dan! Thanks for your hard work this weekend to capture so many awesome memories.

Great photos! Thanks for sharing!

Dan,
Great work as always.
We cannot thank you enough for the great work you do for FiM.

I love this picture!

EDIT:Never mind this one is better. http://www.flickr.com/photos/danielernst/8585598779/in/set-72157633080281490/

Daniel: thanks for letting us know. A very well rounded and well executed job; some nice additions to our end of year banquet slideshow…

This should be the new FiM picture.