Photos - Troy 2013

So, there’s an interesting feature of Canon pro SLR digital cameras I just learned about; they can be set so that if the memory cards are filled up, after displaying a warning light, they will replace the last image on the card with each new shutter press so you get to keep that presumably most important shot and not get frustrated with a memory full error. Well… I forgot to empty my full cards after Grand Blanc, and consequently have only three photos from Troy; one from each camera. Fortunately I got two great team photos of 4377 and 245 (sorry 469), and only one misfire of my foot and the floor.
Enjoy the very short slide show at:

Happy April 1.

Copyright notice:
All of my images are copyrighted (and registered with the US Copyright Office), all rights reserved. All private individuals and non-profit teams and organizations associated with FIRST and FIRST in Michigan are granted a free, non-exclusive license to download, print, and/or display my photos for non-commercial use. I retain all rights to my photos no matter where they are, and in whatever form they may take. My photos may not be used for any commercial purpose without first contacting me and obtaining a license from me. My photos may be used for editorial purposes with proper attribution, however, I would appreciate notification of such use.

That was just mean.

Thanks for the great photos! I look forward to looking at them after every event.

-Clinton-