pic: 1024's appetite for destruction.

1024 is in the process of converting a welding lab into our new robotics room.

Shenanigans! There are no tank treads on that robot. So how’d it get up there, eh? :slight_smile:

Cool picture. We could have used your bot in tearing down our old school. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok someone has to photoshop in an explosion and a hole in the wall.

Hey Dave, I think piles of rubble would make for an AWESOME FIRST playing field… What say you? :wink:

100 is in the process of converting an old robotics room into our new welding lab. :wink:

So I guess you guys are in the demo business now… kewl fund raising idea. :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t forget your hard hats, remember safety FIRST! :smiley:

-p :cool:

i wanted to do something like this (and the other pic) with our aim high robot, no one would let me

Awsome pic, but it definitly needs an explostion in the backround!!!:]

WHOA! :ahh:

You have no idea how much I freaked out when I saw the thumbnail for this… I thought the roof collapsed and crushed the robot at first! :ahh:

chuckle great picture. I never knew Ralff had it in him! Last time he crashed into something in autonomous mode all he did was [strike]put a hole in a column[/strike] bump harmlessly off a wall. :o

-q

Hey, 397 has a wall weve been trying to take down. They took half our room when they put up the temp wall… So when your robot is done with its destructive rampage there send it our way :slight_smile:

Btw, very nice photoshop.

No photoshop there–I wouldn’t know how. All that is missing is “Albert”, our safety barrel that made his debut this summer at the IRI! He could have made sure no one was injured.

Let me be the first to welcome you to Chief Delphi!

How is it that “J SMITH” hasn’t been on CD until April of 2008?

I call shenanigans.

Long time watcher, first time poster!

Welcome to the madness! :eek:

-p

2nd time poster now… And so it begins. Post #1 & 2.
Before long you’ll be over say… 6,000 or so posts.
It happens. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Really crappy 2 minute photochop:

Wheee this is my 1024th post!

And it’s below a photochop of our robot! :]

So… why is our robot breaking into a damp garage when it’s tropical outside?

…Wait. Better question: How is the robot still moving after rolling through salt and sand! :ahh:

chuckle awesome Tim.

-q

Rofl!!!

Its a spoof of the Kool Aid Man

http://www.mediabistro.com/unbeige/original/koolaid.jpg

That looks like the Kool-Aid Man just busted through Springfield Elementary. Groundskeeper Willie’s gonna be ticked.