pic: 111 Teaser (tiny teaser)

eee17cafdff97fc821986c12c417deef_l.jpg

This is just a teaser. If you want to see a better picture, go to www.soap108.com

You can only obtain the URL of the 111 picture once you login and only if there is a SOAP Robot Profile submitted on your team’s robot.

Raul

its nothing more than a ramp

theres a very wide looking robot atop that ramp, nothing more is visible

whoa soo wiode i didn’t even notice it.

Quoting Raul
**You can only obtain the URL of the 111 picture once you login and only if there is a SOAP Robot Profile submitted on your team’s robot.

Wow. Thats a good idea.

*Originally posted by Brandon Martus *
**Wow. Thats a good idea. **
You’re too kind.

Wow … nice robot. From the picture on the soap site, you guys look very imposing.

Just one question … how is it you guys have scores from the Buckeye and BAE Systems regional on the soap site? Is it some sort of joke, or is it from a pre-season scrimmage?

Good luck guys!
Stephen

Very cool robot, hopefully we can make good partners this year. I logged into the soap site and looked at your robot profile and it really scares me, and now I see why you called that picture a teaser.

See ya in Chicago :smiley:

*Originally posted by srawls *
**Wow … nice robot. From the picture on the soap site, you guys look very imposing.

Just one question … how is it you guys have scores from the Buckeye and BAE Systems regional on the soap site? Is it some sort of joke, or is it from a pre-season scrimmage?

Good luck guys!
Stephen **
Test data. I guess we can remove now.

KA-108

Quoting Raul
**You can only obtain the URL of the 111 picture once you login and only if there is a SOAP Robot Profile submitted on your team’s robot.

I submitted a profile for our robot. I cant find this link of your robot, where can I find it??

Have you logged in after submitting the profile? There’s a link on the successful login screen. I don’t know how SOAP is handling the profiles, but you may need to log out and log back in to see the changes.

Dave

Either way you put it, i’m angry that you’ve wasted precious time in making me look at a 100px x 60px picture that’s so tiny i can’t even figure it out. Oh well. If i ever have the time to actually look at your bot close up, i’ll tell you what i think.

*Originally posted by David Kelly *
**I submitted a profile for our robot. I cant find this link of your robot, where can I find it?? **

As soon as I log in, I see a page called ‘Registration Summary,’ and the link is at the bottom, in a box titled ‘New: soap108.com Exclusive.’ The picture is not on the 111 data sheet. I don’t know the soap website structure, but the only way I could find to get back to the page was to log off, then log back on, because I couldn’t find a direct link to it.

Stephen

*Originally posted by srawls *
**As soon as I log in, I see a page called ‘Registration Summary,’ and the link is at the bottom, in a box titled ‘New: soap108.com Exclusive.’ The picture is not on the 111 data sheet. I don’t know the soap website structure, but the only way I could find to get back to the page was to log off, then log back on, because I couldn’t find a direct link to it.

Stephen **

found it :slight_smile:

*Originally posted by yangotang *
**Either way you put it, i’m angry that you’ve wasted precious time in making me look at a 100px x 60px picture that’s so tiny i can’t even figure it out. Oh well. If i ever have the time to actually look at your bot close up, i’ll tell you what i think. **

The SOAP Picture is MUCH Larger. :slight_smile:

*Originally posted by Dave Scheck *
**Have you logged in after submitting the profile? There’s a link on the successful login screen. I don’t know how SOAP is handling the profiles, but you may need to log out and log back in to see the changes.

Dave **

We’ve added a link on the left nav bar “Regis. Summ.” which will take you to your registration summary page, provided you’re logged in of course.