pic: 1771 dumping in finals

This is a sick picture of our alliance playing man to man, each picking out a bot to pin and score on. Amazing Picture!

This is a nice pic, however it is not a finals pic it has to be from a qualification match.

Yes this is from our last qualification match on saturday. This is a great picture showing us actually executing our strategy.

We still have our 3 alliance members here, just it looks like we are scoring on 21, not with then :smiley:

I only noticed it because 425 had the wrong partners.

This really showcases 1771’s and 2415’s shooting mechanisms well! An excellent picture, kudos to the photographer!

That is just an awesome picture! Even better than ones of a giant mob of 'bots.

Great Pic! I am honored to be on the team that is getting owned by a killer robot. Congrats 1771 2415 and 21 on a spectacular alliance.

I remember going into this match thinking that it would be the first team we were ever going to be able to alliance with 1771 and thinking about the damage we could have done but 21 played some spectacular defense and1730 as well as their other alliance partner played phenominal keeping it close.

And 21’s solid defense eventually led to me signaling from the stands to our teams captain that we wanted them as our 3 pick. That was a stellar alliance. it was an honor to play with yall

Must have been thinking along the same lines. After the match pictured, and the defense that 21 played on us, we knew they would be an excellent 3rd pick. It worked out well. You guys were able to score while the D was on us, and we socoed when they tried to defend you. The last second super cell you guys scored in the first round of the finals was a thing of beauty.

I know this is off the subject of the robots, but I looked at all the spectators and volunteers as well, and some of their reactions are rather interesting.

For example look at the man in the middle holding the safety glasses and the person in the orange shirt in the far left that is relaxing leaning in the chair.

It just put a smile on my face.

Thanks! Looking back at the video, it is crazy to watch. We scored 27 points with our robot in the last 15 seconds after hardly scoring any the first 1:45.
It always seemed like we traded off scoring as the D switched. Our alliance worked out great!

Thanks! Looking back at the video, it is crazy to watch. We scored 27 points with our robot in the last 15 seconds after hardly scoring any the first 1:45.
It always seemed like we traded off scoring as the D switched. Our alliance worked out great!