pic: 179 2k8, nonteaser

wow, thats look demonish

Yes the Swampthing is the Direct descendant of An evil demon from another dimension. it breathes fire and feeds off fear

wow that’s awesome!!

some of the sides seem a little wedgy to me, have you checked the angles?

that’s sick :cool:

I agree, <R19> states “10 degrees” maximum, that front looks closer to 25 degrees. And, that beautiful ‘stripe’ design might need to have bumpers covering it…

All parts of a ROBOT between 0 and 8.5 inches from the
ground (the top of the BUMPER ZONE) that are used to push against or interact with an opposing ROBOT must be within 10 degrees of vertical.

If this is above 8.5" though, <R19> is irrelevant.

Or if you put a bumper on that side it may negate the rule.

this isnt on the ground.

no Cody just guide them in the right direction using the hotter or colder method

and if i wanted to use a wedge on my robot i would design a nice tough cowcatcher instead of an 1/8 aluminum plate with funny holes all in it

are you keeping the ducktape on there??? not sure the ref will see it lol :smiley:

Pretty darn sweet. Kinda looks like a dragon to me. Kudos ^.=.^ I love it

Love the duct tape guys, dont think its legal tho :wink:

p.s. anything that henry sick says after this post should be considered “white noise”

yeah, be that guy

Guessing it protects electrical from falling trackballs, with a hole big enough to let hands through to work on it.

Just when I thought that Swamp Thing couldn’t get any more awesome. . .
I can’t wait to see that monster in action at the Florida Regional.

Geeze, guys, rub in the fact that I can’t make it to Florida this year! :stuck_out_tongue:

I can’t wait to see the finished product.