pic: 2 heros

These are two heros of mine, Dr. William Murphy and Ken Patton.

Did you know that Dr. Murphy’s father won the Nobel Prize?

on the subject of heroes: mine are (in no particular order) Libby Ritchie, Bill Beatty, Amanda Morrison, and JVN. Who are yours?

*Originally posted by angel55 *
**on the subject of heroes: mine are (in no particular order) Libby Ritchie, Bill Beatty, Amanda Morrison, and JVN. Who are yours? **

Al Gore, because he invented the internet :wink:

I would have to say that some of my FIRST heros are Andy Baker, Bob Evoy, Darrell Noble, Libby Ritchie, Steve Florence, Kevin from wildbeast, Amanda Morrison, JVN, Shannon Schnepp, Chris Noble, Bill and Brian Beatty, Peter Von Werder, Ken L, and Joe Johnson.

Thats a pretty long list and in no particular order…:]

psst…Kevin’s last name is Kolodziej

I knew it was long…and hard to say…so i didn’t even try:)

Glenn Thoroughman and Andy Baker

I’m honored, Josh. And Amanda…YOU GOT IT RIGHT! ONE OF THE FEW!!
And in no particular order, my FIRST heroes:
Bill and Brian Beatty, Josh (and his hair!), Amanda Morrison, Lauren Halatek (my WildBeast co-founder), Darrel Noble, Dean, Woodie, Erin Rapacki, Andy Baker, and Dave Verbruggi (I hope I spelled that right!).

Kev

Kev - I learned long ago that Polish names are actually phonetic, as long as you know what the letters are supposed to sound like. For instance, Motkowski is pronounced Mott koff skee, Radziejewski is pronounced Rod jai eff skee, and Scislicki is pronounced Schis lit skee. Hehe…I know I just made no sense to anyone, but trust me, it works!

mike walker(21), dan richardson(710), abby and randi (alumni on 267 drivers), mentors from spam and frrom 267

Dave Verbrugge, but very close! He’s also one of my FIRST hero’s along with Tom Nader, and Walt Hickok, who although isn’t very well known to the rest of the FIRST community (at least not to the best of my knowledge) is a great guy for how much work he does with our team as well as the Michigan Lego League program.

Johnny Noons is my Hero… :confused: Well Maybe! Hey Dude get ready for some fun!! :slight_smile:

In general, my heros are 20,000 high school students worldwide who make this whole thing worthwhile, and in particular 28 from Perry Meridian High School / Team Cyber Blue - 234.