pic: 2012 Wiring Panel - 1619

That is beautiful!

What is the wire track stuff that you are routing your wires in? It is so clean and elegant.

Try wire duct at McMaster It does make electronics look a lot neater.

Yep, that’s a good place to source it. I believe we used Panduit brand wire duct, but it’s all pretty much equivalent. It works well for us because we can easily add or remove wires later and it still looks clean.

Such clean wiring. I wish i wasn’t the only one on my team who could wire like this.

Looks awesome.
I have to ask though, where did you get the bender attatchment for the analog breakout board?

Here’s one that i found, might be a little boxier but it gets the job done

http://www.l-com.com/item.aspx?id=8814

We built that ourselves. I believe it’s just two standard DB connectors wired straight through and then covered with heat shrink. The lid of our control system was too shallow to use the standard connection.

Oh, nice! I saw this and thought that we might use something like this cause we’re cramped on space too.

This is so beautiful! I could cry!

Our team decided to try this as well using the pre-made adapter you linked. Unfortunately, it turns the connector in the opposite orientation as the one you made so we can’t use it on our bot. I guess I should have done a bit more research before ordering.

On the bright side, I was able to completely disassemble the adapter, and should be able to soldier it back together with a spare ribbon cable.