pic: 233 Sunset

The sun sets on yet another day of prototyping.

I dont know why, but I really like this picture…there’s just something about it…

anyone else?

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/1826/7c4528c9380beea6eb426bfpg1.jpg

Also, gotta love Florida sunsets :slight_smile:

Even the sky turns PINK…thats how much Florida loves 233

LOL What was that for?

Just to see if there is more than meets the eye :wink:

That rectangular thing on the left doesn’t look much like any roccobot I’ve seen…

… probably just a plastic tote for something, lol.

Quote "Just to see if there is more than meets the eye

That rectangular thing on the left doesn’t look much like any roccobot I’ve seen… "

You guessed it! we’re building a transforming robot! It starts out as a rectangle, then transforms magically into a fully functional bipedal humanoid form - but you didn’t hear that from me . . .

This was definitely an epic sunset, I got about a half dozen shots of it myself (I am standing to the left of the photographer of this picture).

what a beautiful sunset

Yeah, the ones you have in Florida look a lot better than the ones in Illinois!:slight_smile:

For me, the gold underneath the pink is what adds texture and beauty. We’ve been experiencing some magnificent sunsets in Austin as well, followed by the star-filled sky.

Good luck this season, PINK! :slight_smile:

looks like that pvc thing with the ball on it is the overpass.

-vivek

No, we just thought that we’d put it up high, stand around it, and take a picture - yes, it is an Overpass prototype.
By the way - thanks JaneYoung - Pink wishes you and your team good luck as well.