pic: 25 and 968 during autonomous

I thought this picture was cool and thought I’d share it. This was Newton QF 4-1. 16 balls made it in the goal.

You guys were awesome there on the Newton field at Nats. Congratulations on a good season and a job well done. :cool:

i remember that… that was awesome you guys… great job to both of the teams for creating such competitive robots

saw it while browsing your website, awesome pic, i like the new autonomous modes, come up with them after the LA fix it window or during ATL?

I still remember the first time everyone saw 25’s autonomous working at the NJ regional. The first sound you heard was a big clunk… the sound of everyone’s jaw hitting the floor…10 for 10 all the way. :cool:

GO 1403!!!

I still remember the first time everyone saw 25’s autonomous working at the NJ regional. The first sound you heard was a big clunk… the sound of everyone’s jaw hitting the floor…10 for 10 all the way. :cool:

Hahaha…I remember that. And then as the competition went on, they realized they’d try and juggernaut at us. And then we used the delay. Oy vey, Bharat’s a genius.

++ thanks for all the complements. We had truly awesome partners. 195 and 968 were beastly. Finals on Einstein were…interesting to say the least. As I sat on Einstein watching from about 5 feet away…to see the best of the best competing in front of you…it was awe-inspiring.

In the picture, I can see some of the drivers for the other alliance looking quite shocked. And the guy with a pole hasn’t come out to unjam the goal yet! I would be really afraid if 25 came out for the Fall Classic–with just 968 having a shooting auto mode, I’m just mildly afraid.

Many people on our team remember looking at the light and being shocked from the stands that it didn’t appear to be on during Autonomous mode. Was the light actually on (take a look at the picture)? I really hope it was just a glare keeping us from seeing the light on.

It looks on to me. I saw that match, and MAN!!! talk about devestating auto modes…the 25-968 combo auto was absolutely devestating on Newton. I think when they got the new balls on Einstein it threw off 25’s shooter, b/c i saw them miss a lot more than they had on Newton.