pic: 340's Roxanne doing what she does

292abff11459bff17f638b9dc71779e6_l.jpg

Under weight & almost finished. There are still a couple things we left off for this picture. I had to beat Greg to the picture release & still more to come…

HAHAHA.

You beat Greg, but I beat you. I couldn’t help it. It’s just such a great picture!!

how does the cable get over thebar?

yea yea you beat me…anyone want to know why the robot is called roxanne?..lol :stuck_out_tongue:

The cable isn’t actually over the bar. We attach to the frame in 4 spots for stability.

Also don’t listen to Greg about her name. He promised he wouldn’t tell her secret.

Ohh… That’s an intresting concept, being able to uncap while hanging…
Good job guys!

Unless I’m not understanding this correctly, it sounds like you’re not using the bar to support your hanging robot. Using anything on the playing field but the bar to hang from is illegal.

I hope I’m wrong about this one…

[edit]I was right…I AM wrong. Never mind, then. :slight_smile: [/edit]

I think they were talking about the bar on the robot. Looking at the picture, it appears that the cable is attached in four places on the robot so I think that’s what they were talking about.

She is hanging from the bar, I was just saying that the cables don’t go over the bar. She can grab the bar from just about anywhere. Her arm is used to knock the small ball in auto mode, deliver her hanging system, & pop the big ball out from the ground or suspended. (we showed that in the picture).