pic: 781 - Teaser 5

All i have to say is Holy Crap (sorry, i cant help myself). That is the most beautiful thing i have ever seen sniffle

That is really an amazing job. Did you anodize it? Can that even be done in a regular machine shop? Wow…

All i have to say is Holy Crap

You took the words right out of my mouth. That’s insanely amazing, but can it do anything besides drive around and climb the step?

That. Is. Beautiful. tear :slight_smile:

That is flat out awesome… but where’s the vacuum going to go? :slight_smile:

We powder coated it. All you need is the equipment and a stove. Its time consuming though.

W O W!
speechless

AWESOME. It’s a beauful thing!!!

What regional are you appearing at?
(me want to see, me want to see…)

:yikes:

Sniff, I’m actually crying, I’ve never seen a more beautiful robot in recent years then that. I sense you guys are going to be winning a lot of engineering, creativty, and visualization awards for that. If you don’t, then it’s a $@#$@#$@#$@# shame, because that is truely a work of art.

hey how much does anodizing cost anyway!? my team gets it done for free so i kinda dont know

that is a great base design. im really impressed. would the issue of ridding up on balls occur with the wheels being exposed and not guarded? by the way, great job at nationals last year guys :slight_smile:

Wow!!! (is in awe) pretty. Are there any parts that arn’t milled and finished? U did the powercoating yourself? Care to share any links/info?

Beautiful bot. Makes me wish that we annodized our bot green instead of painting it. Hate to admit it but your bot is prettier than ours this year.

Is that a goal grabber on the front? Is that what the pnematics are for? Or are they for a climbing mechanism?

Yep, we did it ourselves. Ebay has some good powder coating stuff sometimes.

I want to say something… but I’m all choked up :: tear :: thas just to beautiful for words

Is that a goal grabber on the front? Is that what the pnematics are for? Or are they for a climbing mechanism?

I would like to point out that some of these questions were already answered in this thread. They have goal grabbers, but they were not installed for this picture.

It is my belief that they can just drive up the steps and do not need the pnuematics to climb. However, I do not know what the pnuematics are for.

:ahh: that is the prettiest robot out there but i thought it was a teaser… the anidization looks great :yikes:

Can I just say that that bot is the most awesome piece of machinery ever seen yet. There are so many words to describe it, some very descriptive others quite ‘colorful’. Question: Which regional(s) is your team going to? I’d love to see the thing in person.

Canadian Regional in Missisauga, Ontario, Canada (A.K.A. Toronto Canada)

were all the robots parts waterjetted? they look too pretty to be milled. and i love the whole powdercoating, thats one sexy bot.

Jaw Drops :yikes:

Wow.

So pretty – very, very nice!!!