pic: 816's 2009 Drive Team.... Teaser?

69c47cfd08870240d1fac3f30da53850_l.jpg

Here’s an awesome pic I found of Danny McC and I from last year’s Championship. For those of you who don’t know, this year I’ll be Driving and Danny McC will be operating. Between the two of us we have about 3 Seasons or about 80 Matches of on field experience and we also logged about 8-10 hours of Practice with this year’s bot. See you in on the field in NJ, Philly and The Championship.

I has a 'Fro =P

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg13/mahum_album/good-luck-glitter-12.gif

Hope to see u pplz! :stuck_out_tongue:

Ooooo don’t worry. You WILL see us. ;).

You 2 on the drive team…again? :yikes: yikes! jkjk HAHAHAH… nice capes! Can’t wait to see em again this year! Good Luck Guys!

Dustin, you guys rock and i’m loving your costumes. I’ll try to get a Coyote next year for my driving suit. So how about lunch at nationals?

This is like an 816 Drive team lets go to lunch right? Because if so I am totally down. lol.

Costumes… “At FIRST Robotics Competitions Mild Mannered Dustin Benedict becomes AFROMAN!!!”

Seriously though, I am down for lunch… After we kick your butts… Jk jk

Lets do this, if you win. I’ll pay, but if I win. I want Icecream. Yeah Danny lets have a driver lunch on thingy.:wink:

NO. We only want Dustin. mwahahahaha

fiiine, you can come i guess…

Lol If I win, I want a custom machined fork to eat with…

Lol Danny’s part of the Drive team too!

I’ll make you fork alright.:ahh::ahh:

Yeahhh Stogi is just mad because he is not my wingman anymore.

Hmm… I have no idea how to take that.

Can it be blue anodized?

Edit*

RC, this is what happened the last time we met in ATL… http://www.thebluealliance.net/tbatv/match.php?matchid=10108

Yeah for sure, blueish k. But man you gotta agree that match was epic and we would’ve won if it wasn’t for that G22. :ahh:

Yeah that match was one of the better ones we had in ATL. I forgot how close it was until I watched the video… Maybe G14 will be on our sides this year? :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha I think its funny because that picture was taken before that match.

Wow:D:D:D

Like I was sitting there and I turned the video on and I was like wow 222 is in that picture and they were just in the video with us. connection

If you guys want to chat with each other, please do it on AIM. Confine discussion on ChiefDelphi to relevant topics.