pic: A Prank on Ken in his favor

So tonight a large group of us went to the Hard Rock Cafe for dinner and Jeff Waegelin told the waiter that it was Ken Leung’s birthday…even though it wasn’t :smiley: “This must be an american custom to have more then one birthday in a year” KenL :smiley:

So… Happy Birthday (again) KENL! :slight_smile:

Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy brithday dear, Ken!
Happy brithday to you!

:slight_smile:

At what time where you at Hard Rock? I was there too last night.

Just goes to show how little Ken knows about our American customs… :stuck_out_tongue:

No way! My team (709- yeah, the chick team.:slight_smile: ) played the birthday prank on DW, one of our mentors. Sam, a rookie on our team, weaseled the waitress into believing it was DW’s birthday, then told the rest of the team what she was planning. We were all laughing ourselves stupid (in the middle of a very fifties diner in Trenton for the Jersey Regional.) As he later told us, when the waitress came out with the cake, walking towards him, he actually turned to Greg, another mentor and said “Oh, I wonder whose birthday it is.” The entire team was singing happy birthday obscenely loudly, in horribly off-key voices. I’ve never seen such a nice shade of red as the color of DW’s face. :smiley: This prank netted one of the most priceless team moments ever.

You were on your way out the door when we were going to our table…i saw you by the hard rock store…heh

Anyway ken was quite the good sport…he was kind of suprised at first, but he played along with the joke nicely…i dont think anyone would turn down free ice cream :wink:

HOLY COW! You guys ate really late! Anyway, when will you have the tag-team hug picture of Dave & Mike and I?

If you are ever eating at Hooters and really want to embarass someone, that is where you tell them it’s their birthday. They tie two balloons on a string around your chest and make you dance on a table.

Those are some hilarious moments.

KenL: “I am 21… AGAIN!”

Something like that happened in Atlanta to a kid from my team. On Thursday night, some of the guys from 121 went to hooters for dinner, and they told the waitress that it was our scouting leader’s 17th birthday. This student just happens to look really young for being 16 (http://www.chiefdelphi.com/forums/pictures.php?s=&action=single&picid=7649&direction=DESC&sort=date&perrow=1&trows=1&quiet=Verbose, so the waitress thought that it was his 7th birthday. She announced that to everyone else before she was corrected. They made him a hat out of a coffee filter and two balloons. When he got back to the hotel, he showed the hat off. It was great.](Whalley ), so the waitress thought that it was his 7th birthday. She announced that to everyone else before she was corrected. They made him a hat out of a coffee filter and two balloons. When he got back to the hotel, he showed the hat off. It was great.)

Ken is the best sport. I would’ve denied it being my birthday, Ken played along perfectly. Happy [5.5 month late] Birthday, Ken.

[quote=“Bridgette”]
On Thursday night, some of the guys from 121 went to hooters for dinner, and they told the waitress that it was our scouting leader’s 17th birthday. This student just happens to look really young for being 16 (http://www.chiefdelphi.com/forums/pictures.php?s=&action=single&picid=7649&direction=DESC&sort=date&perrow=1&trows=1&quiet=Verbose, so the waitress thought that it was his 7th birthday. She announced that to everyone else before she was corrected. They made him a hat out of a coffee filter and two balloons. When he got back to the hotel, he showed the hat off.
](Whalley ), so the waitress thought that it was his 7th birthday. She announced that to everyone else before she was corrected. They made him a hat out of a coffee filter and two balloons. When he got back to the hotel, he showed the hat off.)

Hahahahahaha!!! I was there! What I thought was particularly funny was when RollinTDollin’s dad showed up! That was a hoot. (Pun intended)[/quote]